Our popular two year diploma course is fast selling out.
A two year programme of outstanding quality, for those seeking excellence and confidence.
Joining the programme will:
- Teach you everything you need to know to become a safe and competent osteopathic equine practitioner.
- Teach you to feel confident with your findings and know exactly what you are treating and why.
- Teach you how to communicate with owners, allied and paraprofessionals.
- Give you a safe professional community with whom to share your clinical concerns.
- Ensure you have a first class toolkit to work alongside any Allied or Paraprofessional, and the skills to communicate confidently.
- Give you top class advice on how to build a profitable clinical business.
- Opens the door to international teaching and business opportunities.
Taught by super passionate instructors who have years of experience in the field of osteopathy and who have been teaching international students for well over a decade.
This is not an easy route to an animal osteopathic title. It is a serious (but enjoyable) course written for discerning professionals who truly care about the quality of the work they do and the safeness of their practice. The programme outline has been aligned with the human osteopathic equivalent, with modular CPD options thereafter to build up to Advanced Diploma or Masters Practitioner status.
OPEN TO VETS, OSTEOPATHS, PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, CHIROPRACTORS AND ADVANCED BODYWORK PROFESSIONALS.
We have one place left on the USA pathway and 3 places left on the UK pathway.
Cost of the two year programme starts at £550* per month for 12 months for the UK version. *VAT may apply.
Contact us now on email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.