Keep your doggie supple, flexible and pain free, from the comfort of your own home.
This includes: Clear concise presentations, all video content & supporting documentation
This course includes the following content:
- The benefits of stretching for your dog;
- Overcoming your fears (so you feel safe and competent whilst stretching your dog):
- How to safely handle your dog for stretching;
- How to listen to your dog and tell if your dog is happy with the stretch;
- Considerations, common mistakes and reasons not to stretch;
- An introduction to muscles;
- Practical exercises to perform with your dog at home;
- Overview of your dog’s limbs and spine. Their uses and the muscle groups that we are going to stretch;
- Step by step guide to the key factors of each stretch, hand holds and what to look out for;
- Step by step guide to stretching your dog (standing and laying down);
- Demonstrations with a real-life owner and their dog. This offers an opportunity to see the stretches being performed by someone other than a qualified practitioner.
- Handy hints and tips along the way.
If you’re interested in the course, please click on the blue button below, which will take you through to our new Teachable platform. From here, you will be taken through to a secure online payment page, where you can purchase the course. We hope you and your doggie enjoy!
The course is broken up into bitesized chunks, so that you can watch it when best suits you and your dogs. Whilst the theoretical elements can be listened to at any time of day, we do recommend that you undertake the practical elements of the course when your dog has been exercised and is going to be happy to stand, lie or sit down with you for a period of time.
The heart of the course is broken down into four key modules:
- The forelimb;
- The hindlimb;
Delivery is by online presentation (videos) with supporting transcripts. Digital handouts will also be offered, which you can print off if you wish.
Who can apply for this course?
This well considered course is open to dog owners and lovers everywhere. The content is designed to be easy to follow and understand, so that you can deliver safe, effective stretches to your dog upon completion.
How much does the workshop cost?
This course will be delivered on the Teachable platform to ensure the very best quality to the end user. It is priced at £69.99* because we want to deliver it at a highly competitive price that also recognises its quality. We hope you agree that it’s excellent value for money. * Plus local tax where applicable.
When can I start the course?
This course is now open to the public. If you would like to sign up, click on the link below:
“I would like to say that AOI has really succeeded with this course. I didn’t know what to expect initially, but it turned out to be a really good (and thoroughly executed) course, especially given it is course for dog owners [not practitioners specifically]. I will certainly recommend this course to any dog owner, because it was so easy to understand 😊“