Learn how your dog thinks so that you can build a better bond.
This course is invaluable for new and old dog owners alike.
This course includes:
- What is Learning Theory and why is it important?
- Human verse canine brain.
- Understanding why things go wrong when training your dog.
- Understanding the concepts attached to Learning Theory.
- How behaviour and consequences interact and influence each other.
- Understanding the concepts of reinforcement and punishment.
- Techniques to help new and experienced dog owners with day to day behavioural training challenges.
- Techniques that you can use to support the training of your dog, which will complement those who undertaken activities such as Canine Agility, Flyball, Bikejor and Canicross etc.
- Practical tips and examples that will help you to get it right!
- And more!!
If you would like to learn more about Bettina and this course, watch the Fireside Chat – click below
The course is broken up into bitesized chunks, so that you can watch it when best suits you and your dog. Whilst the theoretical elements can be listened to at any time of day, we do recommend that you undertake the practical elements of the course when the environment is suitable for a positive training session.
Delivery is by online presentation (videos) with supporting transcripts (which can easily be cut and paste into translation software for the ease of our international audience.
Who can apply for this course?
This amazing course is open to dog owners and lovers everywhere. The content is designed to be easy to follow and understand, so you can start actioning what you learn straightaway.
How much does the workshop cost?
This course will be delivered on the Teachable platform to ensure the very best quality to the end user. It is priced at £79.99* because we want to deliver it at a highly competitive price that also recognises its quality. We hope you agree that it’s excellent value for money. *Plus VAT/MOSS where applicable.
When can I start the course?
You can sign up for this course whenever you wish, as it is purely online. If you would like to sign up, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the blue button above.