In life, it is important to work with people and companies whose own values resonate with your own. AOI partners have been chosen because of the commendable work that they undertake and their involvement in spreading the word of our work. For that we are eternally grateful 🙏🏼
For more information about each Association, School or Organisation, click on the relevant image below.
For more information about our partner organisations, please click on the appropriate logo above. For more information about how we work together, please scroll down.
- To offer first class animal osteopathy and animal functional therapy education that puts the animals we treat at the heart of the picture and won’t thrust students into years of unnecessary debt.
- To train students who want to treat animals. Who care about animal welfare and animal healthcare, and understand that humans and animals cannot be assessed and treated in the same way.
- To use a modern educational model, so that courses can be delivered effectively around the world, reducing carbon footprints for international students and lecturers.
- To locate and attract animal osteopaths and animal training schools, who wish to become part of AOI’s international educational network.
- To support animal osteopathic lecturers and animal training schools with first class training, so that they may become part of AOI’s international network.
- To support teachers of animal related topics, who want to share their knowledge but need the backing of an experienced educational provider.